AOMC Training in Fuel Station Management for OMCs Class of 2021
The Association of Oil Marketing Companies (AOMC) held the Advanced session of its training in Fuel Station Management for Oil Marketing Companies on 21st – 23rd March 2021.
This session marked the second and final part of the series of trainings, structured for Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) for the year 2021.
50 delegates from respective OMCs participated in the 3-day training and consequently completed the AOMC Training in Fuel Station Management curricula.
The Advanced session primarily covered best marketing strategies and practices in the petroleum industry. The topics included;
- Petroleum markets and channels;
- Petroleum retail market segmentation;
- Retail Marketing Mix;
- Petroleum consumer behaviour;
- Micro and Macro -environmental forces in the industry;
- Conducting PESTEL Analysis for the industry;
- Analysis of Margins and Profits in the industry;
- Digital Marketing in Petroleum Industry;
- Developing digital marketing strategy; and
- Measuring digital impact and footprint.
Participants also received a continued development certificate (CPD) for 10 credit hours from AOMC in a certificate ceremony.